Open Meeting and AGM – 2nd October 2017
It was a fruitful event, many connections were made and we look forward to future Open Meetings.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Annual General Meeting.
Thank you to our speakers for their presentations.
“Strategic Overview of Cambridgeshire County Council Older Peoples’ Service”
by Claire Bruin (Older Peoples Services, Cambridgeshire County Council)
“Preventation and Assistive Technology” [Download presentation]
by Cambridgeshire County Council
“Benefits Entitlement for Older People – Update” [Download presentation]
by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
‘Introduction to Living Sport’
by Living Sport
“What We Do – Introduction to the Care Network” [Download presentation]
by Care Network
Introducing Future East
Wising up to older lives in East of England
Future East is a unique membership body, bringing together different perspectives to make life better for older people in the East of England.
We bring together different perspectives (statutory, voluntary and older people themselves) and provide a gateway for influencing policy and services at local, regional and national level.
We use our collective influence to improve the homes, communities, neighbourhoods and lives of the growing number of older people in the east of England.
What we do:
- Challenge assumptions about older people
- Influence services and policies
- Channel consultation
- Investigate, research and record
- Communicate across boundaries
- If you are interested in the work of Future East please contact our Chair, Gerry Calder on 07966 154469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to receive our newsletter and updates to your inbox please click on the subscribe button
You can also write to us at Future East
The Beehive Resource Centre
West Street, Grays, Essex RM17 6XP