Open Meeting and AGM – 2nd October 2017
It was a fruitful event, many connections were made and we look forward to future Open Meetings.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Annual General Meeting.
Thank you to our speakers for their presentations.
“Strategic Overview of Cambridgeshire County Council Older Peoples’ Service”
by Claire Bruin (Older Peoples Services, Cambridgeshire County Council)
“Preventation and Assistive Technology” [Download presentation]
by Cambridgeshire County Council
“Benefits Entitlement for Older People – Update” [Download presentation]
by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
‘Introduction to Living Sport’
by Living Sport
“What We Do – Introduction to the Care Network” [Download presentation]
by Care Network
Introducing Future East
Wising up to older lives in East of England
Future East is a unique membership body, bringing together different perspectives to make life better for older people in the East of England.
We bring together different perspectives (statutory, voluntary and older people themselves) and provide a gateway for influencing policy and services at local, regional and national level.
We use our collective influence to improve the homes, communities, neighbourhoods and lives of the growing number of older people in the east of England.
What we do:
- Challenge assumptions about older people
- Influence services and policies
- Channel consultation
- Investigate, research and record
- Communicate across boundaries
- Deliver the Silver Circles Project. More details and contact information here
- If you are interested in the work of Future East please contact our Chair, Gerry Calder on 07966 154469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For details of our events contact: email@example.com or call Susannah Harris on 07858 456946.
If you would like to receive our newsletter and updates to your inbox please click on the subscribe button
You can download our latest newsletter here
If you have news or events you would like to share in our e-newletter or on the website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also write to us at our Registered Office 119 High Street, Chesterton, Cambridge, CB4 1NL