Open Meeting – 28th March 2017
Are you over 50, someone who cares for someone over 50 or part of an organisation that supports people who are over 50?
If so, Future East invites you to our first open meeting of 2017 to be held in Bedford on 28th March, where we’ll be looking at Health and Wellbeing and Living at Home, for over 50s. Activities will include:
- Presentations and stands by local statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Networking with a wide range of individuals and organisations.
- Information about Future East’s Silver Circles project and other projects and organisations.
- Opportunities to tell us and our other guests about the issues and priorities which you feel impact people over 50 and their carers.
Doors open at 9.30am, registration begins at 10am, presentations start at 10.30 and the events close at 3pm. The event is free to attend and lunch is provided.
If you have any questions about this event then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can book your ticket here
- “Strategic Overview” by Bedford Central Council & Luton, Bedford and Milton Keynes CCG
- “What we do” by Carers in Bedford
- A Performance by the Bedfordshire Carer’s Choir
- “Telecare” by Aragon Housing
- “How to…” by Tollers Solicitors
Introducing Future East
Wising up to older lives in East of England
Future East is a unique membership body, bringing together different perspectives to make life better for older people in the East of England.
We bring together different perspectives (statutory, voluntary and older people themselves) and provide a gateway for influencing policy and services at local, regional and national level.
We use our collective influence to improve the homes, communities, neighbourhoods and lives of the growing number of older people in the east of England.
What we do:
- Challenge assumptions about older people
- Influence services and policies
- Channel consultation
- Investigate, research and record
- Communicate across boundaries
- Deliver the Silver Circles Project. More details and contact information here
- If you are interested in the work of Future East please contact our Chair, Gerry Calder on 07966 154469 or email email@example.com
- For details of our events contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Susannah Harris on 07858 456946.
- You can book tickets for our March open meeting, which will be held in Bedford, here
If you would like to receive our newsletter and updates to your inbox please click on the subscribe button
You can download our latest newsletter here
If you have news or events you would like to share in our e-newletter or on the website please email email@example.com
You can also write to us at our Registered Office 119 High Street, Chesterton, Cambridge, CB4 1NL