Wising up to older lives in East of England
Future East is a unique membership body, bringing together different perspectives to make life better for older people in the East of England.
We bring together different perspectives (statutory, voluntary and older people themselves) and provide a gateway for influencing policy and services at local, regional and national level.
We use our collective influence to improve the homes, communities, neighbourhoods and lives of the growing number of older people in the east of England.
What we do:
- Challenge assumptions about older people
- Influence services and policies
- Channel consultation
- Investigate, research and record
- Communicate across boundaries
- Deliver the Silver Circles Project. More details and contact information here
- If you are interested in the work of Future East please contact our Chair, Gerry Calder on 07966 154469 or email email@example.com
- For details of our events contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Susannah Harris on 07858 456946.
- You can book tickets for our March open meeting, which will be held in Bedford, here
If you would like to receive our newsletter and updates to your inbox please click on the subscribe button
You can download our latest newsletter here
If you have news or events you would like to share in our e-newletter or on the website please email email@example.com
You can also write to us at our Registered Office 119 High Street, Chesterton, Cambridge, CB4 1NL