Open Meeting – 28th March 2017
Thank you to all individuals, delegates, stallholders and speaker who participated in our Open Meeting in March 2017.
Thank you as well to the Bedfordshire Carers Choir for performing for all attendees and taking part in the meeting.
Please find links to all presentations below:
- Bedfordshire, Luton & Milton Keynes STP by Jane Meggitt (BLMK STP)
- Introducing Carers in Bedfordshire by Sandra Rome & Lisa Head (CiB)
- Housing in Later Life by Tim Hoyle (Central Bedfordshire Older People Team)
- Introducing Purple Trust – Yvonne Clark (Purple Trust)
- Wills and Power of Attorney by Sharon Brown (Tollers Solicitors)
- Silver Circles Benefit Activity
Future East will be following this event with two more Open Meetings in 2017, in Southend in June and in Cambridge in October.
In keeping with our March Open Meeting, these meetings will feature:
- Presentations and stands by local statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Networking with a wide range of individuals and organisations.
- Exhibitors from local community and statutory organisations.
- Opportunities to tell us and our other guests about the issues and priorities which you feel impact people over 50 and their carers.
If you have any questions about our future Open Meetings, or would like to speak at one of them, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive information about our future Open Meetings as it becomes available then please sign up for free Future East membership using this membership form.
Introducing Future East
Wising up to older lives in East of England
Future East is a unique membership body, bringing together different perspectives to make life better for older people in the East of England.
We bring together different perspectives (statutory, voluntary and older people themselves) and provide a gateway for influencing policy and services at local, regional and national level.
We use our collective influence to improve the homes, communities, neighbourhoods and lives of the growing number of older people in the east of England.
What we do:
- Challenge assumptions about older people
- Influence services and policies
- Channel consultation
- Investigate, research and record
- Communicate across boundaries
- Deliver the Silver Circles Project. More details and contact information here
- If you are interested in the work of Future East please contact our Chair, Gerry Calder on 07966 154469 or email email@example.com
- For details of our events contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Susannah Harris on 07858 456946.
- You can book tickets for our March open meeting, which will be held in Bedford, here
If you would like to receive our newsletter and updates to your inbox please click on the subscribe button
You can download our latest newsletter here
If you have news or events you would like to share in our e-newletter or on the website please email email@example.com
You can also write to us at our Registered Office 119 High Street, Chesterton, Cambridge, CB4 1NL