Open Meeting – 27th June 2017
Are you over 50, someone who cares for someone over 50 or part of an organisation that supports people who are over 50?
If so, Future East invites you to our second Open Meeting of 2017, where we’ll be looking at Health and Wellbeing and Living at Home, for over 50s.
Activities will include:
- Presentations and stands by local statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Networking with a wide range of individuals and organisations.
- Information about Future East’s Silver Circles project and other projects and organisations.
- Opportunities to tell us and our other guests about the issues and priorities which you feel impact people over 50 and their carers.
Doors open at 9.30am, registration begins at 10am, presentations start at 10.30 and the event close at 3pm.
The event is free to attend and lunch is provided. To book a place, please click here:
If you have any questions about this event then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of spaces available for exhibitors, if you would like a free stall at this event to share information about your organisation then please tick the appropriate box when you book your ticket.
Free minibus transport from Southend Bus Station at 9:45am to the venue for people travelling by public transport. There are a limited number of seats so please let us know when you book if you require a seat. The minibus will return from the event to Southend Bus Station at 3:15pm.
If you would like to receive information about our future Open Meetings as it becomes available then please sign up for free Future East membership using this membership form.
Open Meeting – 28th March 2017
Thank you to all individuals, delegates, stallholders and speaker who participated in our Open Meeting in March 2017.
Thank you as well to the Bedfordshire Carers Choir for performing for all attendees and taking part in the meeting.
Please find links to all presentations below:
- Bedfordshire, Luton & Milton Keynes STP by Jane Meggitt (BLMK STP)
- Introducing Carers in Bedfordshire by Sandra Rome & Lisa Head (CiB)
- Housing in Later Life by Tim Hoyle (Central Bedfordshire Older People Team)
- Introducing Purple Trust – Yvonne Clark (Purple Trust)
- Wills and Power of Attorney by Sharon Brown (Tollers Solicitors)
- Silver Circles Benefit Activity