Open Meeting and AGM – 2nd October 2017
Are you over 50, someone who cares for someone over 50 or part of an organisation that supports people who are over 50?
If so, Future East invites you to our last Open Meeting of 2017 and our Annual General Meeting.
Activities will include:
- Presentations and stands by local statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Networking with a wide range of individuals and organisations.
- Opportunities to tell us and our other guests about the issues and priorities which you feel impact people over 50 and/or carers.
“Strategic Overview of Cambridgeshire County Council Older Peoples’ Service”
by Charlotte Black (Head of Service, Older Peoples Services, Cambridgeshire County Council)
by Cambridgeshire County Council
“Benefits Entitlement for Older People – Update”
by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
Future East Annual General Meeting (AGM)
including annual reports and election of trustees.
‘Introduction to Living Sport’
by Living Sport
“What We Do – Introduction to the Care Network”
by Care Network
Please note that the above may be subject to change.
Doors open at 9.30am, presentations start at 10.30 and the events close at 3pm.
The event is free to attend and lunch is provided.
All attendees must book a ticket in advance, please use the button below to go to our Eventbrite page to book your place:
If you have any questions about this event then please contact email@example.com.
If you will be representing an organisation and would like to hold a stall at the event then please indicate this when you register or contact us at the email address above.
If you would like to receive information about our future Open Meetings as it becomes available then please sign up for free Future East membership using this membership form.
Open Meeting – 27th June 2017 – Southend
Thank you to all individuals, delegates, stallholders and speakers who participated in our Open Meeting in June 2017 at Saxon Hall in Southend-on-Sea.
It was a successful and well-attended event, with attendees gaining insights, information and contacts from presenters, exhibitors and each other on issues which affect older people and those who support them.
Click here to find photos and links to download presentations from the event.
Open Meeting – 28th March 2017 – Bedford
Thank you to all individuals, delegates, stallholders and speaker who participated in our Open Meeting in March 2017.
Thank you as well to the Bedfordshire Carers Choir for performing for all attendees and taking part in the meeting.
Please find links to all presentations below:
- Bedfordshire, Luton & Milton Keynes STP by Jane Meggitt (BLMK STP)
- Introducing Carers in Bedfordshire by Sandra Rome & Lisa Head (CiB)
- Housing in Later Life by Tim Hoyle (Central Bedfordshire Older People Team)
- Introducing Purple Trust – Yvonne Clark (Purple Trust)
- Wills and Power of Attorney by Sharon Brown (Tollers Solicitors)
- Silver Circles Benefit Activity