Open Meeting – 28th March 2017
Are you over 50, someone who cares for someone over 50 or part of an organisation that supports people who are over 50?
If so, Future East invites you to our first open meeting of 2017 to be held in Bedford on 28th March, where we’ll be looking at Health and Wellbeing and Living at Home, for over 50s. Activities will include:
- Presentations and stands by local statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Networking with a wide range of individuals and organisations.
- Information about Future East’s Silver Circles project and other projects and organisations.
- Opportunities to tell us and our other guests about the issues and priorities which you feel impact people over 50 and their carers.
Doors open at 9.30am, registration begins at 10am, presentations start at 10.30 and the events close at 3pm. The event is free to attend and lunch is provided.
If you have any questions about this event then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can book your ticket here
- “Strategic Overview” by Bedford Central Council & Luton, Bedford and Milton Keynes CCG
- “What we do” by Carers in Bedford
- A Performance by the Bedfordshire Carer’s Choir
- “Telecare” by Aragon Housing
- “How to…” by Tollers Solicitors